One of those friends threw an awesome Ugly sweater Christmas party on Sunday. We played the ultimate party game, Cooties, and laughed the night away with each others sweaters. I couldn't have laughed harder or had more fun!
Two of the girls I've gotten close to the past two months who I will be enjoying my week with I'm sure! Fantastic sweaters Lindy Lent and Christina Brooksby!
I've had a lot of different friends throughout the years but one that will always be a part of my life is also someone with one of the ugliest sweaters known to man. I love you Shalenie Weenie! (Yes those are tiny feathers coming off of her sweater!)
I do have to take pride a little bit in my sweater. I put it together pretty last minute for school on Friday and definitely got hilarious reactions wherever I wore it!
So here's to being single and enjoying life in the moment and not wishing for something different! God has given us this earth life to enjoy not to always be looking for something different. Let's all take advantage of this Christmas week and enjoy every minute given us!
1 comment:
First of all I love the sweater. Second of all I can't believe mom has kept the thing all these years.
Post a Comment