Saturday, December 31, 2011

Did I Make it Count?!

Last year my new years resolution was three simple words: Make It Count! For the first time in my life it was a goal I've thought about often and really tried to implement in to my life. It was the perfect goal for me last year! And looking back, although there's always occasions where I didn't accomplish this goal, I felt like I made major strides towards making it count this year!

I graduated with my bachelors in Elementary Education in April!


I moved out of my parents house for good this summer and moved in to an adorable apartment that I love!

I've had countless fun times with my friends! Words cannot even describe how grateful I am for the friends I've been given and the times we've spent together. A couple of them were spent at the lake Crawdad fishing.


I got my dream teaching job at Hawthorne Elementary. Even looking back at this picture I can see how much has changed since just August! This classroom isn't just filled with pictures and desks, I can now pictures students, their needs, their joys, and their successes!

I made the biggest purchase of my life and bought a car. I haven't regretted it once since the day I bought my little Red Rocket (As Dad calls her!)



I'm so excited for a new year. It's always refreshing to feel as if you have a new start on life. I've decided my goal for the year is to Find Joy Everyday! No matter where I am or what I'm doing I want to find joy, be happy, and share that joy with others! Here's to a new year, new adventures, and new stories to tell. Happy 2012!

1 comment:

Terri French said...

What a great goal you had last year and I love your new one for this year. You did make 2011 count!!