Now I'm not a fishy girl. I don't like the looks of animals that live in water (I have to call it that because I tried to call a crawdad a fish and kept getting told that was wrong!) I don't like their smell, and I definitely don't like their taste. But I was willing to try anything! I had never fished before and from learning what a bobber was to casting my first line, I have now officially fished!
Unfortunately nobody caught anything last night, well anyone from our group anyways. Some high school kids near us caught saw crawdads and even had an adventure killing a rattlesnake not 20 feet from where we were. It was fun just being out there looking at the stars and laughing as friends!
2 comments:
My first thought when I started reading this was about the snakes. I would have been worried about that. But I am glad you had fun!
Going out with friends is always fun even if you are doing something you don't normally like. I'm with you...crawdads are gross! P.S. I didn't know you know John Radford. I used to work with him when I did PSR.
Post a Comment