Monday, January 3, 2011

A New Year to Look Forward To!

This Christmas break flew by faster then I wanted it to. But it ended with a bang and full of excitement for the year ahead. Some boys in my singles branch through a New Years Eve party that was one of the best thrown parties I've ever been to. They must have spent hundreds of dollars just on decorations. Between the DJ playing music all night on the amazing sound system, to playing spaz on the pool table with a bunch of friends, to getting in a ping-pong ball fight with two of my best friends Devri and Chris, it was a fun night!
Posing in the awesome half-circled room of black and white tiles. I think this wall is normally covered in wood paneling but they had it all glammed up to welcome in the new year. These are some of my favorite people from the branch, Brendon, Tiffany, Amanda, and Rose. I'm glad to be back home with them!


Devri, Me, and Chris- soon after our ping-pong ball fight. I was telling Chris I couldn't believe I didn't have any pictures with him because I always have my camera, but for some reason, whenever he's around I never take a picture! He has become one of my best friends the past few months and I'm grateful for our friendship! The three of us definitely had a lot of fun this weekend!

With it being a new year, I feel like it's a year with a lot in store for me. I will be student teaching for three months, graduating from college in April, and hopefully have a teaching job I start in September. I'm excited for what's ahead. Usually I make a list of a million things I want to do in the new year but I've decided on one thing-MAKE IT COUNT!-No matter what I do in the next 12 months I want to make it count and make it the best I can. So here's to 2011!

1 comment:

Terri French said...

What a great new years goal!!