Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Best Skiing Buddy

I could have written a post on all the many fun things I've done this Christmas break, from looking with one of my best friends at Christmas lights several nights in a row, to being with family at several parties, to dinner with another one of my best friends at my favorite Mexican restaurant. But this post is all about one person, my Dad. For those of you who know him you'd agree that he is one of the best men there is. Maybe the reason I'm not married is I'm trying to find someone just like my Dad and there's not that many amazing people out there! This picture was taken today at Kelly Canyon. For the past 16 years I have gone there as much as once a week in the winter to ski with my Dad. I couldn't even calculate the number of hours we've spent talking on the chairlift, whooping when we hit amazing snow, and drinking hot chocolate in the lodge. My Dad is one of my best friends and one of my favorite places to be with him is skiing. So thanks Dad for taking me so much the past 16 years and for teaching me how to be a great skier and an even better person. I love you!

No comments: