Sunday, January 9, 2011
Missing my El. Ed. Girls
I have officially completed my first week student teaching! I was a nervous wreck Monday morning, but left Friday afternoon excited to be in the class I'm in and very grateful for the school I've been placed at. But one thing that has been on my mind a lot this week is how I wish I were driving to school with my El. Ed friends Cali, Alyssa, Lindsey, and Brittney or the thought that tomorrow I'll see Ashley in class and can talk with her, or knowing that I live with Lindsey and she'll be there to hear and want to hear every detail about student teaching. As stressful as last semester was it was amazing to have a support system who was going through the exact same things I was going through and wants to hear every little detail about your day. I miss them and although they are spread out from Vegas to Canada, Salt Lake City to Rigby, I've thought about them everyday. I love you girls and I want you to know I've thought about you every day this week, wishing I could hear how everything with student teaching was going! So although I may not miss walking around campus in below freezing temperatures, taking 19 credits a semester, or dealing with frustrating professors, I'm really missing my beautiful El. Ed girls, who I will forever be grateful for!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I miss you too Melissa! It's weird to drive out to the school by myself everyday. It's funny how everyone else is in exciting places... then there is me in the middle of nowhere in a town with population 300!
Post a Comment