Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ugly Sweater Fun!

This Christmas break has been the best thing I could ever have asked for. After the crazy past three months I've needed a big break. And last night was no exception. I had an Ugly Sweater Christmas party at my house. It was so much fun just seeing all the hilarious sweaters, playing fun games, and watching a Christmas movie. It definitely got me ready for Christmas!

Most of the group excited to be at the ugly sweater party!
My cousin Travis and I-He came home from his mission on Saturday. He has always been one of my favorite people ever and I'm so happy he is home!

Tiffany and Amanda with their amazing red socks!

My beautiful roommates and I-I've missed them even though it's only been 4 days since I've seen them!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Looks like tons of fun! I like your sweater Melissa! I think Trav's might win though.