Saturday, December 11, 2010

Wrapping Things Up

After 7 semesters, 108 credits, hours upon hours of homework, lots of laughing, lots of tears, and so many learning experiences, I am wrapping up my last semester on campus at BYU-Idaho. I'm so grateful that I chose the right major because I'm excited to move on from here and begin teaching. I love it more then anything and know it's what I was born to do. There are three things I know will be really hard to say goodbye to.
1. My roommates. This semester has been an amazing semester when it comes to my apartment. We love each other, laugh at each other, and do high kick competitions in the living room. What could be better then that?!
2. The Reading Center-I have worked here the past 2 years and love it there. It's been an amazing job. It will be hard to say goodbye to all of my friends there including Dianne, Sydney, Scotty, Russel, Sister Engstrom, Matt, Lindsey, and so many more. They have become my little family and I will miss them.
3. My El Ed girls...there's just a few of us that have gotten really close this semester through classes and driving back and forth to Idaho Falls twice a week. We have been going through the same tormenting classes this semester and it has brought us together. Ashley, Alyssa, Cali, Brittany, Lindsey (I love how you're in here three times!) and a few more I will miss.
The picture up top is for all of them and for me. (I will actually get one where you can see the building and me hopefully when I graduate) But it's the Hinckley building. This is where all of my education classes have been, this is the building where I have learned the most and loved the most.

But I cannot even express how excited I am to start on this new adventure! I'll be moving home to the family I love, to the branch I love, and to friends I love as well! So Bring it on! :)

PS I had to throw this picture in here. This is my new niece Rylee the week she was born in the outfit I gave Amber for her at her baby shower! I sure love my little Angel!

No comments: