Sunday, October 24, 2010

Guitars, Fire, Muffins, and Games :)

I should have been studying and doing homework and being a good student this weekend, but I wasn't, and my weekend was fabulous! I was able to see some of my very best friends and it made all the difference!

On Friday night Amanda came up from home and her, Tiffany, and I went shopping and out to eat at Sammy's! We love that place and I love those 2 girls! It was such a blast!

Then we went to one of the biggest events on campus of the whole semester...Guitar's Unplugged! It was so much fun! They have tryouts, two nights of eliminations, and then the Best of Show on Friday. Us three met up with 3 of my best friends, the Hardings, and Megan (who drove all the way from Utah to see me!!)

Amanda, Tiffany, and I anxiously waiting for it to start!


Reunited at last! Megan, Sydney, and I. It's been at least 8 months since the three of us were all together.

Bonfire! After guitars Megan and I went to my friend Logan's bonfire. It was a fun night to have it and we especially got a good laugh at the random goose running through the parking lot behind us!

Last night was game night! Me, Megan, Matt Montoya, Sydney and Thomas Harding got together to play games. We've all been friends since our sophomore year. The only thing that could have made the night better is if our best friend Sister Melissa Hart had been there! We miss you mel!

(This picture can have no words describe how hilarious it is...I love these guys!)

2 comments:

Amber said...

I am glad you had a fun weekend. Did you cut your hair? It looks really cute.

Terri French said...

You have such a talent for being a good friend. You sure have some great ones!!