Saturday, September 11, 2010

Viva La Vida Meets Rexburg

I moved back to Rexburg on Monday to start my last semester of classes before student teaching! It's honestly so crazy to be back and to realize it's my last semester. I think I have a great semester ahead of me and am excited to finish it out on a great one! Needless to say I'm very slowly getting back in to school. After having a fantastic summer my mind is still on the beach at Redfish. I think Monday it's really going to sink in that it's go time...until then I'm going to enjoy my weekend!

These are my new roommates for the semester and I. We all danced together in high school and have been friends all through college and we decided to live together for our last summer. We had all lived at Colonial for 6 semesters and needed a change. We moved to Autumn Winds and so far I'm loving it. We each get our own room, and since I'm usually an early to bed early to rise kind of person that makes things much easier. I can already tell we're going to have so much fun together!

Kailey Jolley, Maddie Searle, (Both nursing majors) Lindsey Bush and I (Both Elementary Education Majors)

Last night Kellan, Tiffany and I went to a John Schmidt concert on campus. We ended up seeing my friend from work Tyler and sat by him and all four of us had a blast! If you've never been to one of his concerts you have to go! This one was especially fantastic. He has a song with millions of hits on Youtube called love story meets viva la vida. He brought along the cellist with him who plays in that song and together they played some amazing music! They played viva la vida twice because the audience couldn't get enough of it. Tiffany, Kellan, and I left on a piano high! We felt so happy and had such a great time! He is coming back at the end of November to put on a Christmas concert and you can bet I'll be there for sure!


2 comments:

Jenn said...

I am so glad you are having fun. It will be so nice to have your own room!!!

Heather said...

I'm glad that you think your last semester will be a great one. Just enjoy it. . . you'll most likely never get the experience again.