My last day of working at Town and Country gardens was Thursday. It really has been a great summer job but it was nice to leave them for a few months at least! Almost every night this week something fun happened.
It was a week full of movies. Every day I watched a different movie. Tiffany Barrus, Kellan Riggs and I watched a couple of doomsday movies. We laughed that we must be expecting something bad to happen as we're heading back to school! This picture was a couch full of people watching a movie one night. After the movie we stayed up talking to close to midnight! It was a blast!
This picture was one of many attempts...Kellan wasn't really in the mood to take a picture!

Tiffany and I had seen the cutest shirt at Macey's, that was definitely out of my price range. But I figured I could make one just as cute. So we spent one afternoon sewing flowers and making these shirts and I think they turned out fun! And for only $4!

This was taken on the same afternoon we sewed our shirts. I can't even really remember what happened that day because we spent almost the entire day laughing! It was one of the funnest days of my life.
Last night we all headed out with a bang! Tiffany, Amanda, and I decided to throw an End of Summer Party. Over 40 people came. We ate tons of food, played Bocce Ball and other games, had an awesome fire, and finished the night by watching Sherlock Holmes! I thought it was one of the funnest parties I've ever been a part of.
Tiffany and I had seen the cutest shirt at Macey's, that was definitely out of my price range. But I figured I could make one just as cute. So we spent one afternoon sewing flowers and making these shirts and I think they turned out fun! And for only $4!
This was taken on the same afternoon we sewed our shirts. I can't even really remember what happened that day because we spent almost the entire day laughing! It was one of the funnest days of my life.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you had such a fun summer. Now, just make this last semester the best one ever too! Love you. I hope everything goes well with school tomorrow.
Post a Comment