Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Another Concert...Another Post!

Last Christmas I went to a David Archuleta concert here in Rexburg. I guy named Benton Paul was the opening band for him and after hearing one song, I've loved him ever since! He is an LDS guy who when on a mission to Paris and sings some awesome songs. Most of them are a little more mellow and with his awesome voice I just love it. I was so excited to find out he was coming to Rexburg last Saturday night! So of course I went to his concert!!

A new burger joint opened in town and they're going to have students and locals play there on weekends. For their grand opening weekend they closed down a part of College Ave. and put on an awesome concert, including Benton Paul. I went with Kellan and Tiffany and met up with a highschool friend Carl Adams and saw for a second some of my roommates! There were a lot of people there! We were exhausted after four hours of standing, dancing, and singing, but it was a blast!

Benton Paul :) On our way out Tiffany and I talked to him for about .5 seconds. We saw him walking down a dark street and of course we had to tell him he played fantastic!

So excited for the concert to start!!



We had to take a picture with the new restaurant! What is sad is I already look tired...and the semester only just started!

I had to throw this one in there...it's a much better roommate picture then the last one. I already love living with these girls...we laugh constantly!
Here is a short video I took of my favorite song Benton Paul sings. He wrote this song in Paris on his mission and half of the words are in french but I still love it! Get on you tube to listen to more of his songs, or just ask me and I'll get you his CD because he is fantastic!

No comments: