This past year at school I took super fun spinning classes on campus a couple of times a week. I have missed taking those classes since I've been home but I've realized that riding my bike outside is even better. I've had a blast going on some hard rides with my Dad and then some good rides by myself. I'm lucky that I can at least ride my Mom's old bike. My bike has so many extra shocks on it when I ride on it I feel like I could bounce right out of my seat! But, I can't help but daydream that one day soon I'll own a nicer road bike this this one....
Until then I'll keep riding and hopefully never stop. I'll always love to run but I'm glad I've found a new form of exercise that I LOVE just as much!!
2 comments:
Oh Melissa...I just love reading your blog!!! It just makes me smile!!!
I hope you can get a nicer bike soon, too!! The one in your picture looks especially nice.
Post a Comment