Sunday, July 18, 2010

3 Days Away From Work!

For the first time in months I had a complete three day weekend off from work. It isn't over yet and I'm glad because it's been the greatest weekend ever. It feels so nice to get away and enjoy not having to clock in, help customers, water plants, sweep pathways, and clock out!

Friday I went with my family up to Hebgan Lake. They were camping for the weekend but I just headed up for the day. We sat on the beach watching eagles and pelicans, took some great tube rides, and even though I couldn't water ski because of the crummy water I was so glad I went. It was completely relaxing and a great day! My sister Jenny and I rode home together with her son Jade in the car. He is such a little firecracker-he is hilarious! He slept from Island Park to Rexburg but when he woke up the sun was shining right in his eyes. I decided to give him my sunglasses (which are even big on my face), thinking he probably wouldn't wear them. But he did and he didn't want to take them off. I wish I had a picture of him but it was so funny seeing him that Jenn and I couldn't look at him without laughing. What a little stud!

Yesterday was a blast! My branch went to Lava Hot Springs and floated the river there. Although almost everyone came away with bruises and cuts all over, it was a blast. They said the river was higher then it's ever been so we had some wild rides!

Then last night a group of friends and I went and saw a new movie called "Inception." I HATE paying $10 for a movie, especially if when it's over it wasn't that great. But I would have paid $20 for this movie. It was one of the greatest movies I've ever seen! You know a movie is good when the entire crowd screams and gasps at the end and then breaks into applause! I was worried at the beginning that it would be really confusing but once you got in to it, it wasn't confusing at all! It was a nail biter and made me think! Go see it!

Me, Jill Schenk, and Rose Thornal-2 amazing girls from my branch
Amanda and I anxiously waiting for Inception to start. Well worth the wait!



No comments: