This fourth was fantastic. It was a completely stress free holiday and the best fourth ever. It was filled with family, food, and fireworks and nothing could be better. From the parade, a bbq, a family volleyball tournament, the AMAZING fireworks show, to church on Sunday, to watching all the illegal fireworks outside my window last night, it was a great weekend! I'm so grateful for this country and although I may not agree with what's going on a lot of the time I can at least be grateful for the freedoms I have. I know there are people all around the world who would die to make their own choices and have the freedoms we have, so I'm grateful for that!
My cute fourth of July head band I made :)
My cousin Austin and I headed down to the greenbelt at 4 in the afternoon to save seats for the fireworks. I don't know about him but I had a blast. But after about 4 hours we went a little crazy and had to take this picture!
I love this picture. It was actually quite cold for the begining of the parade. My amazing Dad had gone down to 4th st. at 5:30 am to get us the best spots. After we got there my Mom said she was cold and after she wrapped this blanket around her my Dad tucked it securely in so she wouldn't be cold :)
1 comment:
Thanks again for saving the seats for the fireworks!! What would we do without you . . . and not just because you save us spots, we kindof like you too!!
Post a Comment