I'm now 21! How crazy does that sound! When I turned 20 I felt so old (sounds silly, it's not old at all!) But I didn't enjoy my 20th birthday like I should have. But I've loved turning 21. Instead of feeling old I just feel like I have so much to look forward too. I have so many exciting things ahead of me and I have had an amazing 21 years-who can complain!
It has turned almost a week long celebration of sorts. On Monday my new good friend from my singles branch named Shannon turned 21. A group of us went to Chuckarama to celebrate. It was a blast just being with all of these friends and laughing at having fun!
My actual birthday, Saturday, turned out to be just a fun happy day. I got to go out to lunch with my amazing sisters, Aunt Ronda, and Grandma Carol. We went to my favorite restaurant Jaliscos and had lots of fun. And even though I didn't necessarily want to work on my birthday everyone treated me nicely and I had a good day. I got to then eat delicious pizza my sister Amber made and then spend the night in Rexburg with friends.
Who knows what the next 21 one years will bring. I look forward to what's ahead and am grateful I have a loving Heavenly Father who will guide me every step of the way!!
3 comments:
You have a great attitude! I really love that picture of you and all of the kids. I am glad you had a great birthday. I love you!
Happy Birthday Mel!!!! I am glad you had a great birthday :) I love the pic of you and the kids! SOOOO cute!
Happy Birthday Melissa!! I'm SOO glad you had a great time!!! I adore that picture with you and your cute little neices and nephews!! The little girl on your lap (is it Jaycie?), she looks JUST LIKE YOU!!! She's your mini you it's adorable!!
Post a Comment