This is me and my boys. I love these little guys more then anything!
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
FAMILY IS EVERYTHING!
I've only been home for a couple of weeks and it's already been a whirlwind. But I've just decided life can just be plain crazy and it's always going to be full of ups and downs but one thing in my life is always constant and that's my family! They are the best! Today was my Dad's 55 birthday and my amazing Grandma Rose's 90 birthday. They are 2 of the greatest people I know. My Dad is one of my very best friends. He has taught me patience through trials and how to enjoy the little things in life (like a nice day on the lake or a great day on the ski hill!) I know my Grandma Rose has been through a lot of tough things in her life but I've never really heard her complain or be unhappy. She has traveled all of the world and has seen places I've only dreamed of seeing. Tonight we got out all of the gifts she had brought us from all around the world and it was amazing to see everything. She has been to Israel, England, France, Russia and way more. I hope to be like her and be brave and do things to make my life meaningful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment