Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bieber Fever

So I've never been the kind of girl to have celebrity "crushes." Even when I was a tween, when it happens for most people, I probably had more of a "crush" on Harry Potter then on any of the actors or singers at that time. But, my time has come :) JUSTIN BIEBER has come in to my world and at 20 years old I have my first celebrity crush! Okay, so now all joking aside, I don't really coo after this boy or long to see him, I just really like his music. If any of you need some good new music to listen to and you've never heard or really listened to Justin Bieber, I just got his album on Amazon last night for $5 and was not disappointed. Because he's so young, I don't think he is as corrupted as other artists and none of his songs disgrace women or their bodies or their potential, like many other songs do today. So listen to him!


And then, since I'm talking about singers, I couldn't go without mentioning Lee DeWyze. If you watch American Idol you know who he is. He has been my favorite all season long and he just made it in to the top 2 last night. He is adorable, an amazing singer, and awesomely humble. My friend Megan and I are always texting each other while we watch idol and I believe some of our conversations have gone something like this (joking of course, but there may be some truth behind it!) Me: "Are you watching idol? I just watched Lee and am crying tears the size of Texas and may pass out from happiness in 2 seconds." Meg: "I'm already passed out on the floor. I love Lee." Yes we are two girls in our twenties but we still have fun joking about the cute boy on the TV who has pipes like no other! If you haven't watched Idol at all this season turn it on Tuesday, you won't be disappointed. The two finalists are amazing!


1 comment:

Jason, Liz, and Troy said...

Haha! (Just found your blog.) My celebrity crush changes every week it seems. There are just too many hot, talented men out there... In fact, I think I may have four this week. Thought it was funny you brought it up. ;-)