
Monday, April 19, 2010
2 minutes to blog
I have to finish getting ready for work so I only have about 2 minutes but I couldn't not blog! I LOVE BEING HOME! I'm so grateful the Lord has a hand in all of our lives and guides us to the places we need to be most, and home for me this summer is definitely where I need to be. Let's just say last semester was probably the worst of my life and I definitely needed a change of scenery and a change of pace and I'm gettinig it at home. I'm back working at Town and Country Gardens. I'm grateful I have a job because I have lots of friends who don't. But besides from work I try and spend as much time with my family as possible. I've already done a lot of things! I went hiking with my nephews Jaden, Brigham, and Brighton and my parents. I took Jaden on a special date to the visitors center at the temple, I had a picnic with all my sisters and their kids at the park, where I took a turn pushing all six of my nieces and nephews on the swing, and then last night we had the first French family bonfire of the year where we played a killer game of volleyball and roasted delicious hot dogs! I love my family and I'm so glad they're my best friends!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We are so grateful to have you for the summer. If the summer is anything like this last weekend it will be the BEST EVER!!
We're glad your home too!
Post a Comment