Then, if you haven't been to a big concert it's hard to even describe the excitement of waiting for the music to start. Finally after a long time waiting the lights shut off and screams erupted. Of course I was screaming right along with everyone! You couldn't help it! I don't' think I've ever been in such a loud situation- It ROCKED!!!! And of course they hold the suspense, the drummer starts playing, the piano starts going, finally the lights start up, and then out he ran!! :) I'm pretty sure there were several middle school girls who fainted when they saw him. He started right up singing and he was so awesome! He really has one of the best voices I have ever heard. I always wonder going in to a concert how they will sound compared to when I've heard them on TV or on their CD's. Well, he was 10 times better! He sang a bunch of his pop songs first and it couldn't have been any more fun. Towards the middle he sang his song Zero Gravity, which I had not heard before last night, but by the end everyone was singing. During this song David Archuleta's brother and his best friend actually came over and started dancing with Danny Hall his friends and I. Danny had met them during the intermission and they must have liked him because they kept cheering at us. It was pretty awesome just to say I met them!
After the craziness of that song the concert changed pace. He sang prayer of the children, and a few other slow songs, and they he switched over to christmas. The Rexburg orchestra joined in with him and played a few songs. He sang his song Ave Maria off of his new christmas CD and I think most people teared up. It was so beautiful! He made me fall in love with the song Riu Chiu Chiu and love even more Pat a Pan. And of course when the concert ended the screams erupted again so he came out for one more song. All I can say is if you ever get a chance, go to his concert. I think anyone would have loved it. I saw some of the grandma's and grandpas dancing in their seat along with everyone else! I'm grateful I only had to pay $20 dollars for the ticket, but I know I would be willing to pay a lot more then that to go again! You know it was a good concert when it is all you thought about the day after :)
So sorry for the extremely long post, I couldn't help myself! So here are some picture and movies of the night. Some of the movies are pretty jumpy just because I couldn't stop dancing just to video! :)
Leaving the apartment to head up to the Hart-A little excited if you couldn't tell :)
Here is Danny and I right before David came on stage.

This is one of my great friends I work with. Her name is Julie Warner and we were both very excited for the concert and have not been able to stop talking about it all week.
I couldn't leave out the girls! SO FUN!
And of course I couldn't leave out pictures of David Archuleta!



He looks really far away in this picture but really we had awesome seats, They couldn't have been much better!

Waiting for David to come on stage. You may want to skip in to the video a bit, or not even watch it at all, I just think it is fun. I wish you could hear through the video how loud it even was, but it doesn't even compare!
Little to not over you
This is one of my great friends I work with. Her name is Julie Warner and we were both very excited for the concert and have not been able to stop talking about it all week.
He looks really far away in this picture but really we had awesome seats, They couldn't have been much better!
Waiting for David to come on stage. You may want to skip in to the video a bit, or not even watch it at all, I just think it is fun. I wish you could hear through the video how loud it even was, but it doesn't even compare!
Little to not over you
This is a Five for Fighting song that he played, I think I like his version better then there's!
He sang this song for us because he said during the 2002 Olympics, Michell Kwan skated to this song and he loved it and hasn't stopped singing it since!
The amazing Ave Maria
Christmas songs :) What could be better!
The amazing Ave Maria
Christmas songs :) What could be better!
3 comments:
Thanks for the videos. We'll go next time! Love ya'.
It looks like you had a blast!! I will have to go next time!
If he comes again, I'll have to go. Love the videos. I'll take some at the tabernacle choir concert next weekend. Did you know that Beau's parents gave your dad and I tickets?
Post a Comment