Friday, December 4, 2009

3 1/2 hours and counting....

The day I have been excited for for quite a while, and most other girls at BYU-Idaho have been very excited for is finally here! David Archuleta will be at the Hart auditorium tonight and I can't wait for the concert! It's been a while since I've been to a concert of someone I actually really like (the last real one was Switchfoot my senior year of high school, since then it's been things on campus which just can't quite compare!) So I'm very excited for tonight. THis morning Megan and I were the only ones home when we finished getting ready and she said, "we have to take a picture of the morning of the concert!" It was funny just because we've been joking about every little thing...example, this is the last class before the concert, this is the last lunch before the concert. One other awesome, but funny thing was that I had a friend on facebook tell me that they heard David Archuleta had done baptisms for the dead in the IF temple last night. Within 10 minutes of that conversation I got a text about the same thing, just added that he had been at the Rexburg temple at 6 am this morning. I couldn't help but laugh. Within 10 minutes I'm sure all of BYU-Idaho knew he had done baptisms for the dead. At the same time it's really cool though. I've never been to a concert like this where the artist is anywhere near worthy to hold a temple recommend, so I'm excited to see how it is! So think of me in 3 1/2 hours...I'll be having a ball!




No comments: