Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Just need to Vent
Today has been one of those days where I'm just ready to call it quits! College is hard gosh dang it. So instead of studying right know, which is what I should be doing, but can't take anymore, I decided to just vent a minute on here. I wish it weren't the case that it's my religion classes of all classes that is causing me the most hassle this semester, but I strongly dislike my class. It's so hard when you have the world's nicest teacher who wouldn't hurt a fly, but makes silly frustrating teaching decisions, and then he comes up against someone like me who is very opinionated and when the whole class wants to say something but doesn't I become the one who says something. may sound very confusing but basically a bunch of little things today added up to a moment in my New Testament class when I couldn't take it anymore. My teacher now probably hates me (ok I didn't do anything horrible, just stated the facts and he got mad) but at least I'm getting an A in the class. Besides that I could care less. I've been awake since 6 am and going ever since. I'm' taking the state Literacy exam tonight (#2 for those of you who have taken it). I've studied but with a frustrating teacher for that class too I'm just hoping I'm prepared enough. So, sorry for the venting, I just wanted to remind all of you Moms who sometimes get frustrated being with your children all day in your house, that sometimes being "free" and going to school is not all fun and games! 9 more days. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Don't worry, I totally understand. I do get frustrated being home with my kids sometimes, but I never wish to be back in school studying and doing tests. I can't say I miss it. It's frustrating when your religion class is hard. I can' tell you how many times I changed my religion class the first day of the semester because I felt like it was going to too hard or whatever. I always wanted my religion class to just be my enjoyable class, and be the one where I could still learn but not have to stress about it. Good luck the next week and a half. If you need someone to talk to and vent, I happen to be a good listener!
I'm proud of you Melissa for speaking up. That takes courage. And you looked beautful last night! I was so great to see you and spend some time with you! Good luck with the rest of school this semester...
I'm glad you made it through your sressful week. I hope that next week will be easier for you. At least you got to go have some fun over the weekend. Hang in there, we can't wait to have you home for a couple of weeks!
Post a Comment