After weeks of jumping back and forth, "should I cut my hair, should I grow it out," I finally chopped it. The deciding factor for me was when the wind picked up in Rexburg this week. My hair was down and it was continually getting wrapped around my face, and then when it started snowing like crazy, no matter how hard I tried to tuck my hair in to my hood it kept falling out. So I decided, It's time! So, here's a few pictures to show you how it changed :)
I went from this....
To this!
4 comments:
It looks really cute! But, you look beautiful no matter how you have your fun. It's always fun to have a change and do something new. Oh, and what's up with the Hawaiian attire?
I love it!!! You look so mature and sophisticated.
First off: I love you hair!!!
Second: Why on earth have i not known you have a blog?!? i always think about you and wonder how your life is going, but i had no idea you were a blogger!!!
I love your hair...and I am sad that you did not make it down last weekend but know that there was a reason! Hopefully you will be able to plan another trip down soon!
Post a Comment