Thanksgiving was a blast, and although I missed seeing my extended family, my Mom made a delicious meal and I love running around with my nieces and nephews. Unfortunately I have done more homework then relaxing this week, but now I feel like I can hopefully make it to the end of the semester without drowning in projects.One other exciting thing happened over the weekend. One of my very best friends Melissa Hart got her mission call on Saturday. She got called to Minneapolis, Minnesota Spanish speaking. I couldn't be more happy for her. She is going to be an AMAZING missionary!
-I'm thankful I have 6 beautiful, cuddly, hilarious, amazing nieces and nephews who sometimes sit on my lap and give me hugs and kisses!
-I'm grateful that there are only a few more weeks left until I get to go skiing :)
-I'm grateful I grew up in a home with the gospel
-I'm grateful I chose to go to BYU-Idaho, because I do not know what kind of person I would have turned in to without it
-I'm grateful for my mind and body that allow me to learn new things and become more educated daily
-I'm grateful that I have a Heavenly Father who is guiding me through the steps of life.
-I'm grateful for my savior
-I'm grateful that I've had the opportunity to room with my two best friends Melissa and Megan
-I'm grateful I have cousins who are missions who remind me that sacrifice is hard but that it's worth it in the end!
-I'm grateful for the advice of friends
-I'm grateful for my parents
.....ok so I could go on, but let's just say I have a lot to be thankful for!
2 comments:
It was so fun to see you. Thanks for the movie and the wild dinner out. Good luck through the rest of your semester you can do it.
It was fun to have you home! Good luck with the rest of the semester, and we all look forward to having you home for Christmas!
Post a Comment