The one high point of this week was Monday morning. David Archuleta is coming to BYU-Idaho on Dec. 4. The Hart auditorium is big, but not big enough to fit all the students who want to go and all the Mom's and wives in the area who wanted tickets. So Megan, Melissa, and I headed up to campus at 6:45 Monday morning to get in line for tickets. We were not the first ones there but we were definitely not the last. It was a blast to see everyone so excited and the security men on campus monitoring the line. Everyone was given a numbered ticket so nobody could jump in line. If only a fight had broken out the experience would have been complete! :) We actually got great tickets and it was hilarious seeing everybody scream (boys and girls!) when they finally got their tickets!
Friday, November 13, 2009
Stressful Days, Changed Plans, and Concert Tickets
This week has been a long one. I had big tests I had to take, a 6 page paper I had to write, over 100 pages to read in just one class, 30 chapters to read in the New Testament, 18 hours of work, and much more. My neighbor said it right last night when she told me that it was one of those weeks where you just have to take it one hour at a time because thinking to far ahead is way too overwhelming. But, it's Friday, and I'm almost there! The plan this weekend had been to pack up and head down to a weekend at Ronda's house. I had been super excited (and I'm still excited for when I finally get to go down) but someone is watching out for me and for some reason I wasn't supposed to go this weekend. In the last few hours actually everything for the trip fell apart, the people going could no longer go, and a sick feeling came for me that I shouldn't head down there. So as disappointed as I am that I'm not on the freeway right now to SLC, I'm very grateful that someone is watching out for me and helping me know what I should be doing!
The one high point of this week was Monday morning. David Archuleta is coming to BYU-Idaho on Dec. 4. The Hart auditorium is big, but not big enough to fit all the students who want to go and all the Mom's and wives in the area who wanted tickets. So Megan, Melissa, and I headed up to campus at 6:45 Monday morning to get in line for tickets. We were not the first ones there but we were definitely not the last. It was a blast to see everyone so excited and the security men on campus monitoring the line. Everyone was given a numbered ticket so nobody could jump in line. If only a fight had broken out the experience would have been complete! :) We actually got great tickets and it was hilarious seeing everybody scream (boys and girls!) when they finally got their tickets!
The one high point of this week was Monday morning. David Archuleta is coming to BYU-Idaho on Dec. 4. The Hart auditorium is big, but not big enough to fit all the students who want to go and all the Mom's and wives in the area who wanted tickets. So Megan, Melissa, and I headed up to campus at 6:45 Monday morning to get in line for tickets. We were not the first ones there but we were definitely not the last. It was a blast to see everyone so excited and the security men on campus monitoring the line. Everyone was given a numbered ticket so nobody could jump in line. If only a fight had broken out the experience would have been complete! :) We actually got great tickets and it was hilarious seeing everybody scream (boys and girls!) when they finally got their tickets!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go on the tickets!!! It should be great.
Post a Comment