
This weekend all of my roommates were gone except for Melissa. I think we made it one of the best weekends I've ever had at school. I LOVE HER! I'm definitely going to miss her a lot when she goes on her mission. She has decided to put the date she can leave as December 20 so she could be gone so soon! We had fun on Friday night hanging out in the
Nauvoo ( the boys apartments in our ward ) lounge with some boys from our ward playing pool,
Foosball, and ping-pong. It was a blast. And then we watched the movie the soloist. If you haven't seen it, it's pretty amazing and definitely eye opening. Yesterday we had a relaxing morning at our apartment just being lazy, getting ready, doing homework, and having fun. Yesterday afternoon I got to go home for dinner to see Barbara and
Rebecca my aunt and cousin, who were visiting from Boston and New York City. It was awesome to get to see them. I haven't seen
Rebecca since I went to Martha's Vineyard with them.
Rebecca lives right next to Central Park in New York City. That's definitely a different way of life then I live in the small town of
Rexburg. It was great to hear all of their stories and where they have traveled since I last saw them. Last night Melissa and I had a chick flick night. She had never seen the Runaway Bride (which I think is one of the greatest chick flicks of all time) so we watched it and laughed until we were crying. It was great! I am very grateful to my Heavenly Father for blessing me with amazing friends, especially one of the best Melissa Hart!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment