Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Let's Make It Awkward :)

My freshman year I played the game, "Let's Make It Awkward" at an FHE. Since then I have tried to play this game with every FHE group. I think it is one of the most hilarious games ever and by the end of last night every one of us were laughing. Basically in the game one person starts in the middle holding something (last night it was keys). They call on someone else who grabs their hand and puts them in to any funny position they want, and then that person calls on the next person...so on. The game goes until the person in the middle drops what their holding and everybody has to run and find a chair. There is one less chair then people, so the person without a chair has to be in the middle. It is really hilarious watching people be put in to extremely uncomfortable positions and have to hold it. It is even funnier sometimes watching everyone try to get untangled and find a chair. It's definitely fun!

Everyone pulling funny faces!
This is the best shot we could get of the whole group at a time..and you can still only see about half of the people. In this shot I am behind everybody lying on the ground!

This was one of the funner positions I got put in. Brandon (in the gray) was basically choking me and anytime we would laugh or move I would get stuck. It was pretty funny.
This is the before picture of the choking picture above, see it didn't start off so bad

THis was my most uncomfortable position the whole night!~ I was one of the first to go in that group and my leg had to be up on Audreys shoulder. My right buttocks is still sore today!






2 comments:

ronda said...

I would not have enough flexibility to play this game! Oh my to be young again!

Heather said...

That looks. . . awkard! But it looks like fun too! Miss ya'