Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cake Decorating!

For a long time I have really wanted to take a cake decorating class. I tried to take one at school but it was very expensive and never fit in to my schedule. I have a good friend at work who told me she was going to take a cake decorating class at Michale's craft store. I jumped on as soon as she said that! WE had our first class last week, and since I am going to miss the class this week for my birthday, I decided to decorate my first cake at home. It was definitely a first time experience for me, not the prettiest cake ever, but I had fun making it, and hopefully they only get better from here!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Milly! You are just too good at everything! How the heck are ya?! I'm blog stalking you :)

Anonymous said...

PS, how much does your mom charge for pictures? I have to start planning for my nugget

Jenn said...

Your cake looks awesome!! I totally should have taken the class with you. Oh well next time.

Terri French said...

It tasted great, too!! You are going to be the family cake decorator.

Deborah Raymond said...

Melissa... I admire people who take the time to decorate cakes... I'm all thumbs and really impatient! It looks great and I'm glad you had a great birthday. I saw the notice on FB and then forgot to say something... Happy Birthday... a little late but still full of love!