Sunday, June 14, 2009

How to have the best birthday ever!

Step 1: Go to Jaliscos with your sisters and Mom for lunch, get get sung happy birthday to you in spanish while wearing a sombrero

Step 2: Let one of your best friends come visit you for the weekend, and spend several hours just talking and catching up

Step 3: Go to the temple and do baptisms for the dead! It's amazing how great it can make you feel, and how awesome it starts out your day

Step 4: Take a ride up to Rexburg to see more of your best friends, scream when you see them, give huge hugs, and talk for hours with them about the past 2 months!

Step 5: Take a road trip to West Yellowstone and see Footloose at the playmill. This is guaranteed to bring tons of laughter and makes you want to dance

Step 6: Ride through Island Park while it is slightly raining- it looks gorgeous

Step 7: Go to church and have amazing talks and lessons

Step 8: Have your family over for cake and ice cream, get huge hugs and kisses from your nieces and nephews, and let your adorable niece blow out the candles on your cake with you!

Pictures from the best birthday ever!
The playmill was so hilarious. It was fun because I know the main actor, he goes to BYU-Idaho and is awesome!
Melissa and Melissa! Waiting for the show to start
Getting ready for our crazy, fun road trip!
I have missed these girls! If only Megan had been there it would have been perfect!
P.S. More pictures, including me wearing a giant sombrero, coming soon!




4 comments:

Amber said...

I can't believe I missed Jalisco's! I am glad you had a good birthday. I love your first cake. It turned out great. I love you!

Heather said...

I'm glad you had such a fun birthday. You deserved to do so many fun things since you've been working so hard this summer! Harlee loves you--thanks for letting her help you blow out your candles. Love you!

Terri French said...

It was a fun day for me too. I can't believe that my baby is 20 now. You are so good at writing. I love everything that you said about your birthday.

Melissa Hart said...

You are so stinkin cute! I love this amazing post... probably because the weekend was so amazing!!
--Melissa