Thursday, May 28, 2009

Funny Faces with my Best Buddies!

Last night I walked in the door and heard three of my favorite little boys yell "Issa!" It made my day to see all of them so excited to see me. I love them- they are the best! While they were eating dinner I pulled out my camera and said funny face time. Jaden got a little more in to it then Briggy and Brighton but it was so funny. Jaden and I were laughing so hard I started to cry and he snorted. So Funny!


Big Smile!
Pull a funny face!

Smile!

Concentrating to hard on eating his "crackaroni" aka. mac and cheese
The other boy ( as you can tell I still don't know who is who!) eating his mac and cheese!






3 comments:

Amber said...

Those are funny! Jaden and I are laughing together looking at them. Thanks for being such a great aunt.

Jenn said...

That is so cute. I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't tell the twins apart.

Terri French said...

So cute!!