Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mostly work and some play describes my life right now!

I figured it was time for another update, although my life hasn't changed that much. I am working a ton- Town and Country is super busy right now since the weather is getting nice. But, I love my job! It is definitely the best job I've ever had and I work with awesome people. One of the best things about my life right now is getting to do service hours in a mainly spanish student kindergarten class. The teacher is amazing and I am learning so much. I cannnot wait until I am a teacher- in fact I almost decided to see if I could graduate in 3 semesters in stead of 4 but in the end I decided I didn't want to graduate to early and skip maybe some of the best parts of my life. So 4 more semesters left for me and when I am done I will get to spend all of my time in the classroom!

I am playing on a co-ed softball team with some of my friends from the singles ward. Last night was our first game and although we lost it was so fun to be back on a softball field playing my favorite sport! We were all a little rusty at the begining of the game but after an inning or two we loosened up and had a lot of fun.

To close it up I have now been home for over a month and I am really loving being home- but I also can't wait for 4 more months when I will be back at BYU-Idaho!

1 comment:

Deborah Raymond said...

Melissa... I think 4 is good... by the time you get to the end you are so busy you would really be frustrated if you'd added more on top of what will already be incredibly time consuming... I think you are wise to just enjoy!