Tuesday, April 28, 2009

No Pictures...But a little update

I realize I haven't posted in quite some time...sorry! But, there hasn't been to much to put on here. Except for the fact that I finished up finals and survived, I moved home for the summer, I started a new job at town and country gardens, I started going back to the good old singles ward, I'm volunteering in a kindergarten classroom for an online class this summer, I got new running shoes...okay so the point is a lot has happened! But life is great right now. It is so nice to have a break from school and homework. I miss my friends a lot, but being around family makes up for that. I am just itching to go boating, and have at least a few consecutive days of nice weather so I can take some good long runs outside!

1 comment:

Deborah Raymond said...

Melissa...I've gathered from all the posts on others blogs that you are going to be a teacher! That is so exciting! I'm proud of you for still running! You go girl!