Monday night for FHE we combined with a couple of other groups and went rollerskating. Every Monday on campus they turn one of the ballrooms into a rollerskating rink. I have only rollerbladed, so rollerskating was a new experience for me. It was so much fun! I could never work at an old fashioned diner where you rollerskate around to take people their food, I would fall flat on my face! But after a couple of turns around the floor I slowly got better and had more and more fun!
My roommate Cassie and I getting ready to skate it up!

Me, Melissa, and Megan-Seconds before this was taken Melissa came skating over to us and totally ran in to us. We had to catch her so she wouldn't fall!

THis was the whole group! It was a lot of fun and I definitely want to go again.
1 comment:
I can't believe you have never roller skated. That makes me feel old! Didn't you ever go to Starlight Skating Rink? I am glad you got to experience it for the first time.
Post a Comment