Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fun Pictures

I'm definitely getting a little bit of cabin fever being stuck in my apartment, at school, or at work. All of my roommates and I are getting ready for the semester to be over. So were trying to make everything fun so no one goes crazy before the semester is over! So between hours of homework this weekend, I had some fun!
This is the view I see every time I leave my apartment. The picture isn't the best but the temple always look so gorgeous. It's always such a great reminder why I'm here and the goals that I have to make it to the temple someday!
" border=0> THis is Mel and I. I just love her! She is the best roommate ever. This is while we were both sitting at our desk for 2 hours doing homework yesterday.
This was Friday night. We decided we all needed a good scare so Sydney rented the movie the Skeleton Key. We had a bunch of people over and definitely had a good scare. It was probably the best scary movie I've ever seen. It actually ended with the bad guy winning...so it kept the scare going for a while. Our roommate Cassie didn't watch it with us and after the movie she came out and scared us and she heard a big scream from all of us. It was super funny. After that we ended up doing funny things to make each other laugh- and we were no longer scared! It was a very fun movie night.




1 comment:

Amber said...

I am glad you are finding time to have fun. You are lucky to be able to see that beautiful temple everyday!