Friday, February 27, 2009

Totally 80's

Last night our ward had an 80's rock and roll party. So, we did what anyone would do looking for a good outfit- we drove to the DI and spent a long time trying on different outfits. After quite a while I came up with mine and I thought it was hilarious! We had so much fun doing our hair and getting ready in our apartment. Megan definitely looked the best- she looked like an 80's movie star. It was so awesome. A lot of the people at the party had great outfits too so it was fun to be able to laugh at each other.
My beautiful outfit- I'm considering wearing it on a regular basis... :)


The picture above is of my friend Nikki and I. She always dresses adorable- and even though it was an 80's attire she still looked adorable. The picture below was so fun. We got in to groups and using toilet paper, tinfoil, and plastic wrap we had to sculpt someone in to anything we want. We decided to make 80's prom outfits. We had it down to the poofy sleeves on Melissa and the ruffled shirt on Dexter. Our group won 3rd place and it was so funny!
This is the girls from the apartment. I just love Megan- her bangs were amazing!








2 comments:

Jenn said...

The sad part is I remember the 80's far too well. It looks like you had a blast.

Terri French said...

What a fun activity. You sure have a good ward. I'm glad you are involved and having fun.