Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Random Post :)

I haven't posted in a while so I had to catch up a little bit. To start off with the best news I know what I'm doing for my summer break now! I have been bouncing back and forth several different choices all summer and I couldn't come up with one that I knew was right for me. Yesterday I had an interview at Town and Country Gardens in Idaho Falls and they called me a few hours later with a job! I'm super excited to be moving home. I had not planned on moving home this summer but now that I am I can't wait and I am ready for summer to be here now!
I didn't have school on Monday so I spent the day at home. My roommate Sydney came from Rexburg and we went shopping and hung out all day. It was a much needed break and it was a super fun day.
These are some tennis shoes I bought on Monday. I've been really needing some new ones because my old shoes were pretty hashed. We went to Ross and I found these super cute Vans for only $20!

I had to post some pictures from last week too. After skiing on Thursday Megan, Melissa, Cassie and I went out to eat at New York Burrito. If any of you haven't been there come to Rexburg and go with me! It is super yummy. It' s a mixture between the Pita Pit and Bajios :)
This picture is kind of pathetic because we all look so tired but that's how it's been lately. My classes this semester have been super time consuming so I definitely will be ready for summer break- and a break from homework! This was taken late one night as we were all sitting at the table doing homework.




1 comment:

Jenn said...

I am so excited about your new job! You will love it. Your new shoes are way cute.