This afternoon Jenn and I decided to go see the new movie "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button." After watching the three hour movie Jenn and I both decided that it was the most AMAZING movie we have ever seen. I can't even describe how good it was! All I can say is, go see it! The special affects were amazing and the movie had so many great lines and themes. After seeing this movie I can't help but think of miracles. There was a line in the movie about miracles and how sometimes we have miracles in our lives, we just don't know it yet. Go see the movie, it will make you laugh and cry and think about a lot of things. Jenn and I had a blast eating popcorn, drinking pop, and laughing at the little girl behind us in the theater. We both decided that it was a great end to her maternity leave and a great end to my Christmas break!Friday, January 2, 2009
The most AMAZING movie of Benjamin Button
This afternoon Jenn and I decided to go see the new movie "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button." After watching the three hour movie Jenn and I both decided that it was the most AMAZING movie we have ever seen. I can't even describe how good it was! All I can say is, go see it! The special affects were amazing and the movie had so many great lines and themes. After seeing this movie I can't help but think of miracles. There was a line in the movie about miracles and how sometimes we have miracles in our lives, we just don't know it yet. Go see the movie, it will make you laugh and cry and think about a lot of things. Jenn and I had a blast eating popcorn, drinking pop, and laughing at the little girl behind us in the theater. We both decided that it was a great end to her maternity leave and a great end to my Christmas break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for going with me. It really was a blast
I went to that movie over the break too. I loved it! Can't wait till it comes out on DVD.
Post a Comment