For the first time in a long time, I didn't stay awake until midnight on New Years Eve! I wasn't to excited about watching the ball drop, and I realized that I wanted sleep more then I wanted to say I stayed awake. But before that moment came I got to spend the night with Jaden. It was super fun. He slept over at our house. He and I played a Diego matching game, we went out to dinenr with Mom and Dad, we watched Wall E, played candy land, read stories, and went to bed. THis morning he played lots of computer games with Mom. It was super fun and I have loved spending time with all of my little newphews and niece over my break.

2 comments:
Jaden had such a great time! Thanks for watching my kids today. You have no idea how nice it is to go on a date, ALONE! We will miss you when you go back to school!
Melissa... no question about it... I'm sure you hold the title of "Favorite Aunt!"
Post a Comment