Wednesday, December 3, 2008

She Loves Me!

Tonight as an apartment and with some friends we went to the play on campus She Loves Me. Our roommate Cassie was in it. Basically, it was just like the movie You've Got Mail, except set in the 1930's in a perfumery. It was cute, but I wouldn't say it was my favorite. It was fun to watch Cassie though, and she did a great job!
Me, Cassie, and Melissa after the play was over. Cassie was a middle-aged shopper.
Thomas and Sydney at the play. I love them :)

Me, Melissa and Sydney at the play. It's not the greatest picture but I love these girls!


So these pictures were taken before the play. Megan and I were having a lot of fun making different facial expressions of emotions...this was us thinking...

and this was us doing half face smiles!






1 comment:

Heather said...

Looks like fun! It sounds like your roommate Cassie is quite the actress!