Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Break

So I didn't take very many pictures this past week but it was a fun week at home. I spent a lot of time with the boys beofre the Vests went to Utah. I love hanging out with them. They make me so happy! Thanksgiving day was full of a lot of food going to Gr. Carol's and Gr. Rose's for dinner. It was a fun day though. The best day was Black Friday. Jenn and I woke up bright and early and were ready at Sears when the doors opened at 5 am. We had fun going to lots of stores in the mall, to Kohls, and to get 1/2 price socks at Fred meyer. It was so fun and I love hanging out with Jenn. Jade was blessed on Saturday and that was special and really fun to spend the afternoon with the family. I loved having the Hall's at our house this weekend and I love Harlee. She makes me laugh-especially today when she was pulling funny faces to me at the dinner table. It was a fun week and I'm excited and ready for the last 2 weeks of the sememster!





These pictures were taken bright and early one day when Amber had to run some errands. I had so much fun babysitting!


3 comments:

Amber said...

I love the pictures. Thanks for your help this weekend. I wish I could have seen you more!

Heather said...

Thanks for playing Upwords with Beau and I! We had so much fun with you, and we were glad you were at mom and dad's. I hope your last 2 weeks goes well! Love ya'

Jenn said...

It was so much fun to see you over the break. Black Friday was awesome!! Good luck with finals.