Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Party in Apartment 607!

Tonight we had a little Christmas party as an apartment. It was so fun!!!! We drew each others names a couple of weeks ago and tonight we exchanged them. It was so fun! We all got the perfect gifts for each other, everyone was surprised by their presents and loved what they got. Megan had me and she gave me the cutest new shirt from Maurices. I love it!!!! I have loved my apartment so much this semester and I'm so glad that all but one will be here next semester. I already miss Candice and don't want her to move home! But it was a super fun party and we all laughed hysterically!
Cassie with her princess themed gift, Me with my shirt, Megan with her lip gloss and scrapbook kit, Candice with her pictures of Christ book, Melissa with a sign and book, and Sydney with gloves and a scarf!
I love Apt 607! Cassie, Melissa, Me, Sydney, Cassie, and Megan
Me, Melissa and Cassie


Sydney and I. She is one of the most amazing people I know. I love her and am so grateful she is my roommate this year :)





2 comments:

Amber said...

What a fun group of girls!

Terri French said...

I am so happy that you are having a wonderful year. Of course, being the happy person that you are, that isn't hard.