Finals are crazy
They’re not so much fun
There’s no time to be lazy
I have so much to get done
There are papers to write
And studying to do
Our apartment is quite a sight
I feel like were living in a zoo
But only a few more days until I’m home
I’m ready to play with the little boys
And I can’t wait for Harlee to come
They will all love their new Christmas Toys
So Finals are crazy
They’re not so much fun
They’re no time to be lazy
Cause I’m coming home, as soon as I get everything done!!
6 comments:
You are very creative! We can't wait for you to come home.
Hooray!! You will be home soon....
Nice rhyming melissa! When did you learn to be such a good writer? Maybe 8th grade journalism! Thats totally how I feel too! Good luck on your finals!
Looking forward to seeing you Melissa. Maybe for old times saked we can go on a run together:)
YOu might not have time to be lazy, but you definetely found time to be creative! Good luck finishing up everything.
Great poem! Can't wait to have you home. By the way, might you possibly be able to play the piano for Jason to sing when they bless Troy on Dec. 28th?? Let me know when you're home.
Post a Comment