Monday, December 15, 2008

Sledding with Jaden, Jenny, and Jade

This afternoon Jenny made Jaden a very happy boy by letting him come over to her house to sled down her snow covered piles of dirt and to ride behind her four-wheeler on the sled. It was so fun to go and to watch Jaden have so much fun. Little Jade was adorable too. He was all bundled up and then Jenn strapped him in her snugli and zipped him up in her coat. It was so cute! We made snow angels, climbed up hills, and I pulled jaden around on the sled. It was a very fun afternoon at Jenn's house!

Notice Jenn's good driving skills with Jade strapped on to her, Daisy in her lap and a very happy Jaden being pulled behind.
Jaden wasn't even nervous to get pulled behind the four wheeler. He was so excited and he loved it!
Jenn and Jade-he fell asleep not long after he was strapped in there.
I had to take a picture of this! I thought he was so cute bundled up on Jenn's couch.
Jaden and I at Amber's house, getting ready to go over to Jenn's.






2 comments:

Heather said...

That looks like fun. . . I think Harlee would actually like getting pulled behind the four-wheeler!

Amber said...

Jaden had such a great time. Thanks for taking him. Your a great aunt!!