Thursday, November 20, 2008

The world's greatest cousins!

Last night Travis came up to Rexburg to hang out with Logan and I. We had so much fun! We went out to eat at Wingers and drove around for a bit in Logan's fun car. It was super fun and I would have to definitely say I have the world's greatest cousins!



6 comments:

Heather said...

How fun! We definetely are lucky to have cousins so close to us.

Amber said...

How fun! I am jealous, I never had anyone my age.

Deborah Raymond said...

Hey Melissa... I love watching you have fun... and I was telling Ronda how much I love your blog and she told me she wants to be invited... her email is rondaingram@msn.com... You have a beautiful smile!!!

Terri French said...

You do have wonderful cousins. So glad you had fun together

Jenn said...

How fun!!! Isn't it great to have cousins close. Jason and I use to hang out all the time when he went to ISU before his mission.

ronda said...

Finally! Thanks for the invite Melissa! I love reading all the blogs in our family.