Shalene and I!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Fun, Fun Saturday!
Yesterday was the best day Saturday of the semester by far. We went with a bunch of people to play wally ball in the afternoon. I am now the biggest fan of that game and I would play it anytime I could. We all laughed so hard our stomachs hurt! Then Shalene came in the afternoon to spend the night at my apartment. We went with some people to eat at Da Pineapple Grill. It was fun to eat there instead of work! Then we went to Comic Frenzy which is the comedian show that my roommate Cassie is in. It was hilarious. Then we ended up hanging out at our apartment just dancing, laughing, and eating ice-cream. A few of us went and saw Madagascar 2. It was so funny and everyone should go see it! Then as an apartment we stayed up way to late and had so much fun talking and laughing together. It was awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm so happy you are having so much fun!!! Your friends look like they are wonderful people
Looks like you had a great time. I'll have to call you and get the full scoop!
I'm glad you did a post. I was going to send a message and tell you that you needed to! Looks like a fun weekend.
Thanks for going to lunch with me today. It was way fun and we need to make it a regular thing. We love you.
Post a Comment