Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Got Milk?

Tonight was our ward Halloween party and it was so much fun! A few of us in the apartment decided to dress up as milk so we all became whichever milk we had in the fridge. I thought it was pretty creative and we had so much fun!

My milk costume complete with nutrition facts and a bar code!


Megan had to take a test so she came late but we had a lot of fun together once she got there.
Me with mario and Luigi. I thought their costumes were really creative!

Thomas the nerd with Syd the whole milk gallon. They were so funny!


We wanted to get one of the back of us. You can't see mine but it says I expire on the 28th!










2 comments:

Amber said...

Cute costumes! Looks like you had a fun time. Can't wait to see you today.

Deborah Raymond said...

Melissa... you are so much fun! And sooooo beautiful! I'm glad you are having fun in college!!!