All of us girls pinning Thomas to the ground
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Fantastic Weekend!
This weekend has been really fun. On Saturday night after work I came home and hung out with Sydney, Megan, Candice, and Thomas. After talking for a while we ended up wrestling...don't ask me how it happened and I've never laughed so hard! It was hilarious. So we could never pin Thomas down so today when we had more people at our apartment we decided to try. And after 20 minutes or so we were eventually succesful! It was so hilarious. Tonight we had a sweet swap at our apartment and we played spoons with some guys in our ward. That was so fun to and it got pretty crazy. It was a super fun weekend and I think I have the greatest ward ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That looks like fun! I always loved Sunday nights at school. Sweet swaps were a lot of fun. I'm so glad you like your ward. . . that makes all of the difference!
I'm glad you had fun over the weekend. College is so much fun. Sometimes I miss those carefree days. Make sure you take full advantage of them because they don't last long! I am so happy you love your ward. Like Heather said, it really does make all the difference.
Thanks for inviting me! Cool background, the same one I picked.
You're having too much fun in the pictures, it's made me tired. So I think I'll head to bed!
Post a Comment