GOOD MORNING REXBURG!!! Well this morning I woke up and looked out my front door and this is what I saw! It's so pretty here. I love being able to see the temple wherever I am. I moved up last night and have moved most of my stuff in. Only one of my roommates is here and it's Melissa Hart who I lived by last year. She is the nicest girl and I'm so excited to be living with here! (This is for Amber) I went running this morning!!!! It was a killer run up by the temple with some really good hills! I'm excited and happy to be back and school but I'm already missing everyone at home. So we will see how the day goes and hopefully I'll get some more roommates!!!
The Rexburg Temple from my third floor apartment! I love this temple!
This is the "mini conference center" When it's finished it will hold the entire student body at BYU-Idaho for devotional and will be the new building for the dance department. I wish it was going to be finished before I leave but we will see!
2 comments:
I miss seeing the Rexburg Temple all of the time! I'm glad you are back up there. Good luck in the next few days! Love ya'
I have been thinking about you all day and wondering how things are going. I am glad you went running. Keep it up! I love the view. I hope dad can get your car fixed :)
Post a Comment