Sunday, September 7, 2008
I Night Extravaganza!!!!
Last night sitting around our apartment we decided to go to I-Night EXTRAVAGANZA!!!! :) It's a huge party up on campus that was so much fun! We picked up Melissa's brother Brandon on the way and we all laughed harder then we have in a long time. When we first got there we decided to try out the ROTC blow up obstacle course. It was so funny. I didn't get a picture of the actual thing but you had to jump through a hole, zig zag around some pillars, go over and under some beams, and then climb huge inflatable wall all while a national guardsman was shaking the course. It was so hilarious. Megan and I raced each other and although I hard a hard time getting my feet through the hole she couldn't get up the wall. We both got laughing so hard it was hilarious. After the obstacle course we just walked around...there were so many things to do. We ended up doing the elastic pull race. That was pretty funny too and all of us had lovely hair when it was over! We decided that we wanted to do the boxing ring where you wear giant inflatable boxing gloves but right as we were near the front someone inside actually got a bloody nose and so they had to close it down to sanitize it! :) It was a crazy night and super fun! Yay for college!!!
Me, Megan, Brandon, and Melissa after the obstacle course! It was so hilarious!!!
Melissa and Megan on the elastic pull. Melissa looks a little evil in this picture, she was determined to win!!
Brandon and I doing the elastic pull...I do have to say that I held my own considering his legs are twice as long as mine. My square was only a foot shorter than his on the Velcro!
I told Meg and Mel to but on their best boxing faces...I'm not quit sure how these make boxing faces but it's still a funny picture.
This is my best "I'm ready to box" face. Right after this the guy got a bloody nose!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like a fun night. Your roomates are cute. I am glad they like to get out and do things.
It looks like you're having fun already. . . doesn't surprise me!
Post a Comment