Sunday, August 31, 2008

Setting up Baby Barbo's (Jade? Gage? Creed?!) room!!

This weekend has been spent helping Mike and Jenn move into their new house. It was fun seeing Jaden run in and out of the trailor asking What can I take next? He would go from each person until someone could find something for him to take inside. It was adorable! By far the funnest part of the move was going with Amber and helping Jenn start setting up the nursery. I am proud to say that Amber and I with our not so great handy work skills successfully put up Jenn's gorgeous crib!! It is honestly one of the prettiest cribs I've ever seen and I can't wait until her new baby is asleep in it! It was fun looking through all of the clothes and shoes that she has collected over the past nine months. He is going to be one well dressed baby. But the countdown is now on. Only 10 days until her due date and my guess is he is coming this week :) The one big thing we all have left to find out...including Mike and Jenn...is what the babies name will be. Having spent most of my weekend with them it seems as if the decision is down to Jade or Gage. Mike leaning a little more towards Jade and Jenn leaning a little more towards Gage. But according to Mike we will just have to wait and see what he looks like when he's born! So until then the countdown is on and I can't wait to hold a new little newphew in my arms!!!



1 comment:

Amber said...

I am very proud of our crib assembly skills! I can't believe we did it.